Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pictures at last!

Well guys, good news! I finally figured out how to post pictures. This fine looking fellow is Bruno, my Spanish family's cocker spaniel. He responds primarily to Spanish commands (mostly ¡cállate!) but I am thinking of teaching him some English
words.




These two are pictures of us after our first week of classes; the first is at a little hole in the wall bar that we like because it is called Bar Sanchez (which is our professor's name - you can see her in the back).


The other is of two of my friends at the churro place we all went to - how very Español!

This one is of me and two of my friends in front of a statue in front of the royal palace (yes, I know you can't see the statue, but it is a king on a horse, not exactly unique in Spain)

This is a picture of the front of the Palacio Real - I haven't been inside yet but hopefully I will get to take a tour soon. The royal family doesn't actually live here; it is used mostly for ceremonial stuff I think.

3 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Mom said...

Love the pics Kendra! How about the names of all these people so I have some idea of who you are talking about when you write! Also, don't forget the pics of the family. And don't get any ideas about castles and royalty and stuff. Despite how you have been treated for the last 19 years, you are not REALLY a princess!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Amanda Dugan said...

Oh, but she really thinks she is ;) She just might move in thinking its hers. Love the pics! Miss you!
Amanda

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Annie said...

You lucky lucky bia-living with such an adorable dog! Give Bruno a hug for me, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home