Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pictures at last!

Well guys, good news! I finally figured out how to post pictures. This fine looking fellow is Bruno, my Spanish family's cocker spaniel. He responds primarily to Spanish commands (mostly ¡cállate!) but I am thinking of teaching him some English
words.




These two are pictures of us after our first week of classes; the first is at a little hole in the wall bar that we like because it is called Bar Sanchez (which is our professor's name - you can see her in the back).


The other is of two of my friends at the churro place we all went to - how very Español!

This one is of me and two of my friends in front of a statue in front of the royal palace (yes, I know you can't see the statue, but it is a king on a horse, not exactly unique in Spain)

This is a picture of the front of the Palacio Real - I haven't been inside yet but hopefully I will get to take a tour soon. The royal family doesn't actually live here; it is used mostly for ceremonial stuff I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home