Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mi familia

I finally got some pictures of my familia española! My señora's daughter's 30th birthday is today, so last night she and her husband came over as well as all the rest of my señora's children (5 total). We had dinner and everybody sat around chatting until midnight! Anyway I took the opportunity to get some pics of the whole family together, and they came out really good (I think) so I am sharing!
This is my señora with her three sons, (l-r) Alvaro, Angel, and Sergio. Sergio is the youngest, and he lives in the apartment. Yes, there were two people taking this picture, so not everbody is looking at the same camera!
This is the whole family! Back row (l-r): Silvia, Emilio (Veronica's husband), Veronica, Sra. Hernández, Sergio. Front row: Alvaro and Angel.
Silvia (on the end on the left) also lives in the apartment with us.
Finally, this is me with the familia (minus Veronica's husband, who was taking the picture). I'm in the middle (the one wearing pink, of course!).

7 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!! You fit right in Kendra! (You're looking a little skinny! Are you eating enough?)

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Katie Gibson said...

OH MY GOD!!!!

HAHHHAHAHAHAHA

YOU LOOK SO AWKWARD IN THAT PICTURE!!!!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Listen Gibson, don't make me come across the ocean to put you in your place!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Hey, you too annie... don't think you're safe just because I can't reach you :)

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLA KENDRA! I miss you so much!! It looks like you're having a great time! We miss you back here in Sewanee, and you're lovely insul-I MEAN comments. Hehe. Just wanted to say hi, talk to you later!!

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, sorry that previous comment was from me, Katie. lol. bye!!

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you're taller than anyone in those pics...though some of the guys were sitting down, so you may not really be the tallest. Anyway, I MISS YOU and I think I'm becoming obsessed with checking your blog to read about your much more exciting life than my own =D and of course to check out the pics...when in May do you actually return to "the states"? I know you can't wait for May 27th as much as I can't! I think I'm now more excited about seeing you than Wicked - can you believe it?!? Yes, you are truly loved. Annie, Katie and I all miss you tons and find ourselves adding comments that you would typically be saying into our convos...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home